Dr. Garner and all of our knowledgeable dentists, are dedicated to improving your oral health, function, and appearance. We work hard to always provide you with the best possible dental care, and we strive to provide the most conservative treatment possible. For certain conditions, however, oral surgery may be the best option for improving the health of your smile. Oral surgery can include a number of different types of treatments. Your dentist will carefully examine your smile and evaluate your dental needs to create a personalized treatment plan. Your oral surgery may include:
- Treatment for sleep apnea and snoring, which usually involves removing the soft tissues of the oropharynx or the lower jaw
- Facial infection treatment
- Facial injury repair
- Jaw surgery to improve the fit of dentures, correct unequal jaw growth, or treat TMJ disorders
- Tooth extraction for the wisdom teeth (third molars) or other teeth, especially if the teeth have become severely damaged, infected, or impacted
- Dental implant placement to replace one or more missing teeth
We will ensure that your oral surgery in Vicksburg, Mississippi is comfortable and pleasant. We welcome you to contact Vicksburg Family Dental today to learn more.